Monday, April 21, 2014

Whoohoo!

I went to a horse show on Saturday with Morris and we placed 1st in one of our classes!!! It was an Easter egg race where we had to race down to one end of the arena, dismount, find an Easter egg with your number on it in a basket, and then mount and race back. We got 23.14 seconds and the next closet time was almost 25 seconds! It was so fun! Morris LOVES to go fast so that class was perfect for him. He would be a barrels and poles horse if it wasn't for the metal plate in his ankle. Here is a picture of us after our class. Morris doesn't look too amused. (Covered face for privacy reasons)
Hope y'all had a great easter weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! I understand why you covered your face. Morris is so handsome and I'm glad that you placed first :)

    - A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of fun!!
    -Alassea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you A.D.! Alassea, yeah it was a whole lot of fun! Morris is the only horse I trust enough to run on. It was like the highlight of my month

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Barrels and poles horse' = games horse, god

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI, whoever you are, I was going to put that but I decided not to so that English riders and people who don't know what games or speed horse means would know what I was talking about. So please keep your negative comments to yourself

    ReplyDelete