Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hullo children!

What's up, I am Dana (or GirlOnFire on YR), I have been riding for a whole 10 years of my life, both English and western. I have two main horses I'll be posting about - L'Egance Golden Ghost ('Baby'), my Gypsy Sport Horse, and Seven-X ('Sev'), my Appendix QH. I ride and own a ton more horses, but I won't introduce them now c; I mainly compete in barrel racing and other speed events on Seven, with some other classes like trail mixed in at times. We are also on the local rodeo drill team! Baby is not quite two (his birthday - and our first year together! - is May twenty-second.) But when he's older, I think he'll do a little bit of everything.
Some pictures!
Baby

Seven


1 comment:

  1. Baby is gorgeous, bet he's going to be a fancy mover at whatever he does!

    ReplyDelete