Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tack Haul!

Yep! My first ever tack haul! I'll name the product, price, and include a review. Let's begin!

-Cashel Crusader Flymask without ears
(^not my horse)
Price: $19.99
Review: I haven't used it yet but it seems really nice and durable and I have heard good things about these fly masks.

-DuMor Premium Black Pattern Halter 
Price: $19.99
Review: I love it! It is a really good quality at a really good price and the sizes are true. Definently worth getting it.

-Roma Ultimate Grooming Kit Blue

Price: $29.99
Review: so nice! Great quality brushes and tote and good colors. It includes a stiff brush, soft brush, rubber curry comb, 3-way hoof pick, sweat scraper, hoof oil container w/brush, black braiding bands, and a small braiding comb. I love this kit except that it doesn't come with a sponge or a nice mane and tail comb/brush. The braiding comb is nice but it doesn't handle manes and tails very well. But overall, this is a really nice kit and good for the first time horse owner.

-Decker Face Brush
Price:
 $3.99
Review: super good brush! Really soft and the bristles are sturdy and the horses seem to love this brush. I really recommend this.

-Slick 'N Easy Grooming Block

 Price: $4.99
 Review: this grooming block is a godsend! It works SUPER well to get all the hair off your horse during shedding season. And it really helps give your horse a nice shine! This product will save you hours.

-Mane 'N Tail Shampoo

Price: $6.99
Review: great shampoo for normal bathing. Not the best on the market but gets the job done. Can't beat it for the price

-Farnam Aloe Heal Cream

Price: $8.99
Review: miracle cream! This stuff is great for minor cuts and scrapes and helps scraps to form and hair to grow back. My barn uses this stuff all the time and it really works!

-Manna Pro Bite-size Nuggets Peppermint
Price:
 $2.99 (for 1lb)
Review: perfect treats for training and everyday use. These are the perfect size and don't crumble in your pocket. Every horse I've met have loved these treats. And they come in different flavors.

Hope you enjoyed this review/haul!

~Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. I have the Roma grooming kit but only in purple. I actually got it for $19.99.
    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can never have too many horse treats! :) Neat post.
    -Alassea

    ReplyDelete
  3. These seem really cool! I might look into trying them ;)

    - A.D.

    ReplyDelete