Monday, April 28, 2014

The Kentucky Derby

I'm back! So the Kentucky Derby 2014 is coming up! It is happening on May 3, which is the first Saturday in May. Who are you wanting to win? I really don't have an opinion, but I'll be watching California Chrome and Candy Boy. California Chrome is a beautiful chestnut! Will you be watching the Kentucky Derby? It aires on Saturday, May 3, on NBC Sports. You can also probably see it online, too. You can get more information about the upcoming Kentucky Derby at Kentucky Derby 2014. How are you going to celebrate the Derby? I'm going to watch it and maybe go riding. So I'll try to keep you updated on what's happening at Churchill Downs! Bye! :))

- A.D.

3 comments:

  1. I'd say California Chrome or Wildcat Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their are currently six horses with at least 100 points earnes over the prep season. California Chrome leads that group with 150 points.

    - A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And California Chrome takes gold!!!!

    - A.D.

    ReplyDelete