Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pictures and some more info!

I'm back! So I got some pictures that I'm going to show you guys. The first is of Skeeter, second Dixie, third Storm, and fourth Oreo. Skeeter is retired but she is the first horse that I got. Skeeter is in her thirties. I got Dixie a few years later. Her original name was Sunshine, but I changed it. She got in a barbed wire accident when she was young, and so she has faint scars on her legs. She is about twelve, almost thirteen. I ride her around on trail rides and for pleasure. I got Storm after Dixie, and his full name is Stormy Weather because he was born on a stormy day. Storm is about nineteen, and I ride him for pleasure, too. Then there is Oreo, and his original name was Reno. I am training him to jump, and he can drive, too. He is about sixteen, and he can be naughty! But he has a gift of winning almost anybody's heart. Now, for some pictures!


5 comments: