Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Professional's Choice Review

Now from what I understand this blog will have a lot of different things, like funny horse stories, DIYs, and product reviews. Well, I think I'll post the first, and if the others don't like it they can delete it.
---Dana's Product Review---
Item - Professional's Choice Elite SMB (Sports Medicine Boot)
Price - $115 - $140 for a full set
Review - I love my SMBs. I have been barrel racing for three years and I'm on my second set, but I only got new ones for a different color. Seven is a bit pigeon-toed (meaning his front feet are pointing at each other) so naturally, when I chose a high-speed, high-stress sport, I knew he'd need some extra support. After some research, I decided to save up and buy these - originally in butterfly!
I used these boots for two years, washing them in the washing machine and drying them in the dryer, easy as you please. They are sturdy, cute, and - well - the choice of professionals. I recommend these boots to any barrel racer who's getting serious about competing - if you're just cantering around them for fun or at a small show, save you money and buy some splint boots or polo wraps. This past Christmas I received a new set in purple, and I'm expecting these to last for many seasons as well.

3 comments:

  1. Those are really cool, Dana!

    ~Alassea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so want those for Shadow! Sadly we don't do any competing.
    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really cute, Dana! If I did barrel racing I would get them :)

    - A.D.

    ReplyDelete