Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The First of Many

I finally rode Lady for the first time! It had been raining ever since I got her but Monday we got some sunshine so I went out and saddled her up. I wasn't sure what to expect but she did great. I think Lady is going to be a really fun riding horse. She came with the bosal she is wearing, but I think its too big. I also prefer a bit to a hackamore or bosal so I ordered her one today. I just found her a really gentle snaffle bit. I can't wait to try it out on her.




~Alassea

2 comments:

  1. Lady is so pretty!!!!! Nice choice of a hackamore :) yeah the bosal might be a bit too big but she looks like a great riding horse. :))

    - A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - Why not come and join Haynet which is the UK's No1 Equine Social Blogging Network. Not only will you meet fellow horse bloggers but will generate more interest and traffic to your wonderful blog. Come and visit www.hay-net.co.uk

    ReplyDelete