Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Surprise!

So what is the surprise I hinted at yesterday? Well if you guessed a new horse you'd be correct! Yes, that right I got another horse! I'm super excited. This is my second horse. I got her so that friends could go riding with me. She is supposed to be really laid back and gentle. I haven't ridden her yet. (Its been raining.) But so far I really like her. She is a 13 year old quarter horse mare. We decided to name her Lady. We just picked her up this morning, and as I write this she is settling into her new home nicely. She is happily munching away at her hay. I think I'm gonna like this horse. :D

Lady




~Alassea

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Lady is gorgeous! I bet that Lady and Mya will be great friends :)

    - A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! She's beautiful and looks great in that halter <3

    ReplyDelete