Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hi or whatever


Really bored so I thought I'd update you guys...

I just had my junior rodeo circuit's finals on Saturday, where I won All-Around Champion from compiling points in barrel racing, pole bending, and goat tying, winning an awesome belt buckle I would post a picture of except it has the circuit name and privacy and all that.
In the pro circuit, I've had a few bum runs lately because of lack of training, but we've been working away from home and hopefully we've remedied that :I Currently sitting third in my age division, behind second by four points, first by ten.
Here's some videos from this season
 
Also have been working with Rosie quite a bit, she's turned out to be quite a nice jumper. She's good at a trot over small obstacles, but make them any higher or take her at a canter she gets a little bit hard headed... Nothing we can't work through in time. Some pictures of the cutie:

3 comments:

  1. I have to say I absolutely love that english saddle pad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! And I enjoyed the videos. I'm starting barrels and poles and I admire your abilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!! I didn't know you could jump :O. You're really talented :)

    - A.D.

    ReplyDelete