Thursday, June 12, 2014

It's Been Awhile

No one seems to be posting anymore so let's see if I can get the ball rolling

I am trying to decide on a show name for my horse Baylee and wanted to kinda take a vote on what one y'all like. Here is my list
-------
1-Above and Beyond
2-Answer to Prayer
3-Beyond Expectations 
4-Baylee's Sweet Dreams
5-Lasting Impression
6-Dream Come True
7-Chasing Dreams
8-Forever And Ever
9-Just One Wish
10-Wish Granted
11-Once Upon A Dream

Now some photos so you can see my lovely mare that we are talking about!


Thanks!
~Kaitlyn (Baylee's Girl)

4 comments:

  1. I like Lasting Impression. ;) Baylee is so cute. I love her dapples! You have one pretty mare. I love the picture of her jumping the cross rail! Absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to like that one more and more too :) thanks! That was her 3rd time jumping ever and it was akward because I was in a western saddle and her jumps come so unexpectantly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once Upon A Dream :) all of them are so pretty!

    - A.D.

    ReplyDelete